Discover Spring at Lowry Outlet’s Easter Wonderland
Lowry Outlet MediaCityUK will transform into a magical spring wonderland this Easter with free entertainment for all the family including hidden spring creatures, arts and crafts and an Easter-themed indoor market.
Launching this Saturday – 1st April until Monday 17th April, Lowry Outlet’s Spring Discoveries event will feature a spring country garden theme, complete with an 8ft oak tree, real life ‘hedge’ people, face painting, spring characters and much more.
Over the Easter weekend (Friday 14th April – Monday 17th April), customers will be tempted by tasty treats at an Easter-themed indoor market, showcasing everything from handmade chocolates to unusual chocolate creations and crafts.
Lowry Outlet Centre Manager Kelly Hurst, said: “What a fantastic event to kick start spring, and the Easter holiday – there is so much to see and do over these two weeks, at Lowry Outlet, that families will want to come back time and time again. From craft making to chocolates and magical entertainment, Spring Discoveries offers the perfect family day out over the Easter holidays – and even better, it’s free to visit!”
Spring Discoveries activities will run between 1 April and 17 April as follows:
- Spring Garden– located outside Clarks, this area offers grassed seating, with chairs and seats made from ‘bushes’. Face painters will be on hand to transform little ones in to spring flowers, and spring characters will offer entertainment to those nearby. On selected days there will be a balloon artist creating flowers and headbands in this area too.
- Spring Country Garden – located outside of Cuppa Coffee, this garden wonderland will feature artificial grass surrounded by a picket fence and spring flowers. There will be a grand 8ft oak tree, and benches for families to sit back and enjoy the sounds of birdsong. Look out for the hidden spring animals and…a magical unicorn too!
- Magical story characters will make an appearance around the centre at intervals throughout the day, and a caricaturist will draw pictures of visitors, on a floral background to take home and frame. There will also be a visit from the ‘hedge’ people – can you spot the ‘hedges’, before they come to life and surprise you!
- Easter-themed indoor market – running from Friday 14th to Monday 17th, 11am-4pm. Customers can indulge themselves browsing our specialist chocolate producers with handmade creations and tantalising flavours, as well as spring crafts.
- A floral photo-booth and backdrop located by the Information Desk, where visitors can capture their memories and spring selfies!
- Spring Garden Crafts – 1st-13th will be bulb planting and craft daffodils; 14th-17th will be egg decorating and Easter card creation.
- Interactive floor art – children can make their mark with either a hand or a footprint, and their name and age. This will then be on display within the centre during and after the event.
- Spring Word Trail Map – follow the word trail around the centre to be in with a chance of winning an annual family pass Chester Zoo. All children who complete the trail will be allowed to participate in the crafts and will also get a chocolatey treat.
- Spring Book Swap, located next to Vue Cinema, where visitors can swap, buy and donate books for Francis House Children’s Hospice.
- Colouring stations – these will be located around the centre where children can get colourfully creative and colour in pictures of spring flowers and creatures.
- Spring Sounds – talented buskers will be performing live at the centre every weekend.
Landsec acquires 75% interest in MediaCity, Europe’s leading, digital, media and tech hub, for £425.6m Second phase has outline planning…
Leading Manchester law firm Irwin Mitchell is partnering with innovation hub HOST, the Home of Skills & Technology, to provide specialist…
Ziferblat has opened its largest branch yet in the Tomorrow building at MediaCityUK. The pay-per-minute sitting room will span the…