We’re The Reporters' Academy, a MediaCity based not-for-profit media production company, founded by Glyn McGuire and Katy Atkinson who had a dream of bringing real-life, unique media opportunities to young people aged 14-25yo.
We specialise in content creation and also create educational programmes for young people which help with learning new skills, enhancing employability and increasing confidence and self-worth. We work with a variety of awesome clients including NHS England, Olympic Committee, StreetGames and The Prince’s Trust to name a few.
Since 2011, we've been providing the following services:
- Media training and education; delivering masterclasses, courses, workshops with expert leaders and professionals
- Media production; TV, radio, written, online. World to local events, documentaries, award ceremonies, conferences
- Client content and campaign creation; from initial briefing through to end result
- Employability skills; work experience and placements, CV building, interview techniques and practice and support with applications
- Friendships and support; a dedicated team of experts who offer all young people support and kindness during their time at TRA
If any of the above is of interest or you'd like to find out more about us, please email Info@TheReportersAcademy.com