- Up to 1 hour – £2.50 / £1.50
- Up to 2 hours – £4.50 / £3.50
- Up to 3 hours – £6.50 / £6.00
- Up to 4 hours – £8.00 / £7.00
- Up to 5 hours – £10.00 / £9.00
- Up to 8 hours – £12.00 / £9.50
- Up to 9 hours – £13.50 / £12.50
- Up to 10 hours – £15.00 / £13.00
- Up to 11 hours – £16.50 / £15.00
- Up to 12 hours – £18.00 / £18.00
- Up to 24 hours – £24.00 / £24.00
- Annual Season Ticket – £POA
Welcome to MediaCity; a place that’s united by creativity and where we come together to imagine, innovate and play.
Reasons to visit
- Entertainment: Our carefully curated programme of events and attractions means there’s always something that will inspire you – every month of the year.
- Wellness: With 12.8 acres of public, outdoor space, there’s plenty of room to breathe, walk, run, swim, cycle and play.
- Culture: Theatre, arts, music, education or just something to while away the time – you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Food and drink: From the hottest independent traders to well-known chains, there’s something for all tastes.
- Accessible: MediaCity’s well-connected, with tram, bike and walking routes that effortlessly take you to and from across Greater Manchester.
- Sustainability: From Net Zero Carbon buildings, to Cycling Score certifications and a Green Flag Award for our open spaces, we’re committed to making our community more climate resilient.
However you travel, MediaCity’s very well-connected:
We encourage and actively promote the use of sustainable and active travel and there a number of transport options available – visit our getting here page for more information.
- The postcode for MediaCity is M50 2EQ.
- The postcode for the MediaCity Multi-Storey Car Park is M50 2TG.
Active travel (walking/cycling)
MediaCity is easy to reach by bike or on foot using a network of direct, safe and attractive cycling and walking routes. Located along the Irwell River Park, many routes utilise the Manchester Ship Canal, the River Irwell and the Bridgewater Canal to provide safe traffic-free journeys to MediaCity.
National Cycle Network (NCN) Route 55 runs through the heart of MediaCity to Salford, Chorlton and South Manchester.
We currently have 650 bike spaces (including a TfGM Cycle Hub), offer cycle storage inside our residential buildings and have developed a user group with TfGM to give information and updates to all cyclists.
We have a dedicated MediaCityUK cycle map showing the key commuter cycle corridors into MediaCityUK. Visit the B.U.G site to learn more.
As well as having our own dedicated tram stop in the centre of MediaCity, we also have two further Metrolink lines within walking distance – the Eccles line and the brand-new Trafford Park line.
The Eccles line runs from Manchester City Centre to Eccles via Salford Quays, but has a direct stop straight into the heart of MediaCity, with a service to the city centre conveniently every 12 minutes.
This line also connects straight through Cornbrook Metrolink stop, which provides the interchange to the southern suburbs of Altrincham, Didsbury and Manchester Airport
The Trafford Park Metrolink extension now has a station outside the Imperial War Museum North, increasing access to MediaCity. This offers both a quicker route from the City Centre, as well as connecting to The Trafford Centre.
The Trafford Park Metrolink extension now has a station outside the Imperial War Museum North, increasing access to MediaCity. This offers both a quicker route from the City Centre to MediaCity, as well as connecting to The Trafford Centre.
MediaCity is a two-minute drive from Junctions 2 and 3 on the M602, which links to the wider motorway network.
We’re located conveniently close to town, with only a 10-15 minute drive to Manchester City Centre. We have over 6,000 spaces under our control within a short walk and our multi-story car park has won several awards, including the People’s Parking accreditation for its accessible parking for those with disabilities.
EV Car Charging
As the first sustainable community in the world as awarded by BREEAM, MediaCity offers the latest EV charging facilities. There’s also access to the most reliable, rapid charging network, ChargePoint Services, which has GeniePoint Network connections onsite in our multi-storey car park, with plans for more charges across the site being currently rolled out.
- Up to 1 hour – £2.50
- 1 to 2 hours – £4.50
- 2 to 3 hours – £6.50
Annual Season Ticket – £POA
- Up to 1 hour – £1.10
- 1 to 2 hours – £2.20
- 2 to 3 hours – £3.30
- 3 to 4 hours – £4.40
- Up to 6 hours – £7.00
- Up to 12 hours – £16
- 12 to 24 hours – £22
- Annual Season Ticket – £POA
With so much to do in MediaCity, sometimes you just can’t fit everything into one day.
We have plenty of places and spaces available for you extend your stay.
Need help navigating your way through MediaCity once you get here?
Download our handy wayfinder map.