Join us this winter
For a celebration of art, culture, experiences, independence & great food!
Line-up from 18th Dec onwards:
- Charity Super.Mkt exclusive northern pop-up – now extended until 28th January
- Deliciously social Central Bay featuring Kargo MKT featuring 20 independent kitchens including Baity, Leopard Pie, Tang and Jerk Junction and the newly opened 11 Central bar and microbrewery
- Coronation Street Experience
- Christmas theatre at The Lowry
- Plus bites to eat at well known foodie names across MediaCity including wagamama, The Alchemist, Pizza Express, Turtle Bay, The Botanist…. and more!
Meet your friends. Bring the family. Spend the day.
The Arts and The Indies
We’re championing the arts and the indies. With Charity Super.Mkt the UK’s first multi-charity shop coming to the North, Kargo MKT featuring flavours from across the globe, Lightwaves Salford lighting up MediaCity, productions at The Lowry including ‘Life of Pi’ and ‘Going on a Bear Hunt‘, From The Other ‘Central Bay Sessions‘ music programme, our brand new bar and microbrewery 11 Central and our festive Makers Markets – head to MediaCity for an altogether independent take on Christmas.
This winter, gather friends and family around the table. Central Bay is a must visit and includes Kargo MKT with 20 independent kitchens including Baity, Jerk Junction, Leopard Pie and more and the newly opened microbrewery and bar 11 Central. Plus popular names including wagamama, The Botanist, The Alchemist, Pizza Express, Turtle Bay, Nandos and more…
Things to do
A waterfront illuminated by Lightwaves. Music at Central Bay Sessions in partnership with From The Other hosted at 11 Central. Performances and theatre at The Lowry. Experience a behind the scenes tour of the cobbles at Coronation Street, the lively artisan markets and arts and crafts at places across MediaCity including bauble decorating at The Botanist and Kargo MKT. We’ve got it all going on this season.